If your item arrived damaged or you suspect that it may be defective, please do not return the item. Contact customer service immediately and we will be happy to personally assist you.
We accept returns on all unused products, within their original, unopened packaging, up to 30 days after the order has been placed. If the product has been used, even just once, we cannot accept the return.*
Unfortunately we are not able to accept returns for orders shipped outside of the United States. All international purchases are final.
How to submit a return request:
Before you begin, sign in to your Urbal Technologies account. If you do not have a free account set up with us, you’ll need to create one before proceeding.
- Navigate to our return portal and verify your email address.
- Select the order that you’d like to return. Please note, only orders placed within the last 30 days will be eligible to be returned.
- Select the item(s) you would like to return. If you purchased more than one of the exact same item, please ensure that you have adjusted the return quantity to reflect how many of that item that you will actually be returning.
- Review the details of your return for accuracy and submit your return request. You’ll will receive your shipping label and a gift card for the amount of your return, minus the cost of return shipping.
- Download and print your shipping label, pack up your items in the packaging materials and box they came in, secure the shipping label to the box, and drop it off at your nearest post office.
- Start shopping for a replacement instantly using the gift card code provided! Gift cards work the same as cash in our store. They can be combined with discount codes, they can be used toward the purchase of any item at Urbal Technologies, and they never expire! Start shopping now, and we’ll ship your order as soon as we see that your return has started making its way back to us.
Credit card refunds can be arranged by special request once your return has been received and inspected. Credit Card refunds can be issued only to the card used at the time of purchase.
Items Broken in Shipping
ALL packages that are broken in shipping will be replaced with the same piece or an equivalent piece that has been agreed upon between Urbal Technologies and the customer. Broken packages must be photographed and documented before a return package will be sent out. Urbal Technologies must be informed of the break within two days of the customer receiving the package.
Please note: For all packages damaged or broken in shipping, we will remedy this issue as soon as we possibly can. Please remain calm, cool and polite throughout the broken items replacement process. Being disrespectful or angry during this process will not speed up the process.